Sunday, August 19, 2012

What To Do, What To Do, Winter Is Coming!

Thinking about the future:

For the past couple of years, we have been staying here at the The Hagerstown KOA campground for the winter.  This campground is paradise. Our friends and family love to come and camp with us and visit. TC and I just love this campground but we can’t stay here forever. I really wish we could, hopefully we can stay for at least for one more winter and one more summer season. Smile

We have decided not to travel or “workamp” anymore in our motor home.  We have had a great time and really enjoyed travelling across the USA and “workamping” at all of the wonderful campgrounds.

We have been living in our motor home for over 5 years and working at mostly KOA’S all over this wonderful country. “Workamping” is a great lifestyle and a great way to travel.

We are looking for a house to rent or buy and we will be selling the motor home.  Moving into a motor home from a house is a piece of cake.  Moving from a motor home into a house is a bit more difficult. When we moved out of our house into the motor home, we had a huge moving sale. We sold everything that we owned, the house, all of the furniture the car and so much more. Now we have no furniture. I’m not sure how this will all pan out.

Moving out of the motor home will be a very bitter sweet situation for me. Sad smile  This has been our home for years and we always had the power move it whenever we wanted to...

I would love to stay in this area, but TC would like to move back to the Eastern Shore. Once again, I’m not so sure how all of this will pan out.

Just day dreaming here, but wouldn’t it be nice if someone out there would love to move into a motor home and sell their house with all of the fixings?

Back to the present:

Last weekend I started to feel pretty sick. Monday I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I took my pills (a z pack) and I’m slowly getting better. I did miss a few days of work from both jobs.

I came home today after work and low and behold, TC is sick.  For better or worst, so they say…..

I have a lot to think about and my brain is getting big time tired of this thinking stuff. Man oh man, I'm thinking way too much...

I think I’ll have a glass of wine and relax for a bit…..

gail with wine
Thanks for reading, life is good............

1 comment:

Randy and Terry said...

Changing lifestyles is always hard - whether to an RV or out of one. Be sure to take your time making your decision so that you only have to do it once. :) And just keep enjoying the journey.