Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another Great Weekend Comes To An End!


This past weekend was a wonderful one. 

We had family here camping with us. After some wicked weather on Friday night, the weather turned to be great camping weather.

Friday night we all went to the diner for dinner.
023
Lise, Jackson and Jim
021
Melissa and Michelle
Everyone ordered what they wanted off of the menu. We and ate and ate until we couldn’t eat another bite. The food at the diner is always delicious.

Saturday, TC and I had to work. I worked at the camp store from 8 am until noon.  Our company were on their own for breakfast.

My kids and their friends went to West Virginia to go tubing at River Riders. They left at noon were gone for most of the day. 

When I got off work, I spent some time with Jim, Lisa and Jackson at the pool.

Jackson liked camping here, he had fun playing mini golf, horseshoes, playing in the playground and in the game room. 

Lisa and Jackson did some tie dye shirts. for our “Retro Weekend”.
029
Saturday night we had a magic  show with Mr. Dean at our outdoor theater. It seems that Jackson likes magic.
002
Jim and Jackson
Jackson was one of the  volunteers.
009
After the magic show we finally had our cookout. 

 The kids had a great time tubing and came to dinner with empty stomachs ready to chow down.

After eating we built a campfire, pulled out the TV and watched the The Olympics.

Kevin, Joe and Robbie

065
Robbie and Melissa
062
One of my "grand dogs" Reed.

050
Amanda
I had a wonderful weekend with my family, I always love spending time with them.

Today is Robbie’s 29th birthday! Happy birthday, Robbie!
029
29? really?
This morning when I woke up, I found out that I lost my voice. I have had a terrible head cold with some kind of upper respiratory infection this entire weekend.

It looks like this morning this stupid head cold has taken a turn for the worst. I’m taking it easy today and trying to get some rest.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to talk, if not, I might be taking a trip to the doctors.
Snapshot_20101229_2
Thanks for reading, life is good.........

No comments: