Monday, June 4, 2012

Writer's Block!

Yes, I have writer’s block! 

I’ve been working way too many hours. I rarely have the the time to go out with my camera and take pictures (I really enjoy doing this).  I love working here at the campground, but I’ve been working a ton of hours at the mall.  Working retail really sucks the life out of you. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love working in the mall, it’s just that working two part-time jobs can be really stressful. I never know if I’m coming or going.  Sometimes I put on the wrong name tag.  I’ll go into my retail job with my KOA name tag on and go into KOA with my mall name tag on. Is that crazy or what?

My goal is to find a full-time job working day's and work here at the campground a few nights a week. (the mall doesn't hire full-time employees at this time). I would love to be a full-time employee in the mall and have tried many times to do this.

I’m working on this, and will back into “blog land” shortly.  Please don’t give up on me. 

Great blogs are going to come.

Isn't life great?
Thanks for reading, life is good (busy, but good)....

2 comments:

Bob said...

Gotta do what you gotta do. I find the busier I am the less time I have to sit and write about it. Those who have the discipline to sit down at the end of a busy day and plunk it down in a blog are most definitely a bread apart from me.
Keep plugging away.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

I have writer's block regularly:) Probably because I do not have anything to say:)