Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another Great Weekend!

This past weekend was a great one.  I had off from my job at the mall,  and worked here at the campground.  The weather was picture perfect, but the best thing about the weekend was that Robbie, Melissa and my grand dog, Reed came to camp with us!



Robbie is my son, Melissa is his girlfriend.  They camped in their tent on one of our creek sites.  They had a great time fishing, swimming and just taking it easy and relaxing.
008
005
 006
 010

Although I had to work, I had some time to spend with them.  Friday night we had pizza from the diner. We cooked steaks on the grill on Saturday night and sat out by the fire.  Sunday, Melissa and I went to the pool.
I like dogs, but Reed is like a small pony!
Whew, I'm wiped!



Today is a rainy day.  We are having a nice gentle shower, hopefully we won’t get any winds or downpours.
Thanks for reading, life is good..........

1 comment:

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Reed looks like Rigg's, I can see why you are whipped, They don't slow down even at 4-5 years old. Permanent puppy's.Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..