Thursday, June 14, 2012

Root Canals and Shish Kabobs!

The past few weeks, I’ve been having some pain in the right side of my mouth.  Every time I would think about making an appointment, the pain would go away.

Yesterday during my lunch break, the pain was absolutely mind blowing. I called the dentist and they said I could come in right away.

After much drilling, poking and an x-ray showing an infection, it was diagnosed that I needed a root canal.  The dentist got my tooth ready for this procedure and injected the roots with an antibiotic.  

I’m also taking antibiotics orally.  
Next Tuesday is the big day for the root canal.

When I came home, TC was fixing a wonderful dinner.
013
007
We served the kabobs over long grain wild rice. Dinner was delicious!
After dinner and cleaning up, we went over to our neighbors to join them for drinks and a chat around the campfire.
016 
So, after a somewhat of ghastly afternoon, the day turned out just wonderful.

Isn't  life great?
Thanks for reading, life is good........

1 comment:

Kevin Read said...

Just to make the pain even worse...what does all this dentistry cost? Do you have insurance for that?

www.travelwithkevinandruth.com