Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Monday!

This past weekend here at the campground was a great one.  We had awesome weather and happy campers.

Our campers enjoyed all of our wonderful activities such as, tie dye,  painting ceramics, making sand art, live entertainment, magic shows, movies  and so much more.

001
gem mining
  
005
Canoeing

008

010
fishing

It’s Monday and the weekend is over.  I go back to work at the mall today. Sad smile

Don’t get me wrong, I do like my job at the mall, but I love being here at the campground on beautiful days.  Actually, it would work out so nice if the weather would be nasty on mall days and beautiful on campground days. That way I would always be busy and happy.  People like to go shopping at the mall when it is raining out or  hot and nasty out, and people like to go camping when it is gorgeous out. I’ll see if I can make a deal with Mother Nature!
Campfire
Thanks for reading, life is good..........

1 comment:

Janice said...

Looks like everyone was having a great weekend. I love that kind of weather too, and not just when I'm camping.