Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stupid Is As Stupid Does!

I love working at the camp store. I'm always answering the phone and trying to help our campers.
Some of the questions I hear are really interesting.
Last night someone called and wanted to reserve one of our cabins. I took the reservation and the customer asked what time check-in was. I told her it was 1:00, she wanted to know if that was 1:00 in the afternoon. HELLO why would check-in be at 1:00 in the wee hours of the morning?????  Maybe she is one taco short of a combination plate??
 We are still suffering with this horrific heat wave. The weatherman has assured us that we will have a comfortable weekend.
We have a lot of reservations here at the campground. If the weather cooperates, we should sell ton's of fire wood, marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars!

Happy camping...........


Thanks for reading, life is good.................


6 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

a few french fries short of a happy meal..a few bricks short of a load...don't get me started..grin and bear it is all you can do..at least she doesn't see the look on your face!

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

Hey wait a minute.....that was me! :P Just kidding! Although I've been known to ask dumb questions on the phone in a fit of nerves. I hate talking on the phone to strangers!

Alan and Marilyn McMillan said...

Half a bubble off plumb maybe...we are working our first workamping job and I am amazed at the questions some ask!

squawmama said...

Here's your sign!!!!
Funny
Donna

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Maybe she meant lunar time, as in lunnie:)

~M said...

Well I'm not sure how I missed getting your blog posted on my sidebar but you're there now, LOL! I would love to work in a campground store...have fun making s'mores!! Cheers! ~M