Thursday, July 14, 2011

The World Turns Softly Not To Spill Its Lakes And Rivers!





I had the entire day off yesterday. It is so nice to wake up on your own, not to that nasty alarm! 
I invited my friend Natalie to come out and go canoeing with me.
Natalie works at the mall in the drapery department with me.

Natalie

The first time we went out, it started to storm. We had to turn around and come back. We sat inside and waited out the storm. When the rain stopped, the sun came out and it was beautiful. We went back out in the canoe and had a great time.


reflection of the clouds and a leaf

I had a nice day off. It's back to work today and the rest of the weekend.


Thanks for reading, life is good..............




 

6 comments:

Rick said...

Glad to see you were able to get out and enjoy your day off.

Donna K said...

Looks like a fun time in the canoe. Love the "toe" shot lol!!

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Good to see you had a great day off, anything connected with nice cool water is good. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna....

Happytrails said...

A very nice day off!! :-)

squawmama said...

What a great way to enjoy your day off!
Have fun
Donna

Travels with Emma said...

I find canoeing on calm waters relaxing as well. It does look like Natalie could use a few paddling leassons, though. :) Glad you had a nice day off.