Monday, July 12, 2010

A Cloudy Dreary Monday!







Today is my day off and it is very cloudy and overcast out. I was able to sleep in, (one of my favorite things to do). TC is going to the doctors for a check-up and I will stay home and go though things and try to organize this place. It is so easy to get busy and just cram stuff into cupboards and closets.

We have rain in the forecast everyday this week, and the temps will be in the mid 90's. The 100 degree days were hot, but I'll take the heat rather than shovel snow any day!
Thanks for reading, life is good................

2 comments:

Happytrails said...

What beautiful flowers!!
I hope you had a good day off and enjoyed your down time. I have been putting off organizing our drawers and closets and reading your post reminds me I haven't done it yet. Thanks for the motivation!!

Take care!
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

Travels with Emma said...

Gail,
Thanks for following my blog! The wifi has been out of commission here for several days, so I couldn't welcome you sooner. :)