Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Visit With Mom And A New Market Umbrella!
















I went to Westminster today to visit mom (and the Buddy Boy). Mom is remodeling her home. She is updating her bathroom and moving her laundry facilities upstairs to a new room she has had attached. This remodeling process has been going on for quite awhile and she is anxious to have it finished.

Ryan and I went shopping (I love shopping with Ryan, he is a great navigator) and I found a 9 foot market umbrella at "Big Lots" on sale for $21.00 dollars. WOW, it's just what we needed. We have a big 22 foot awning, but our deck is much bigger. The umbrella is going to give us some more shade. Of course after buying the market umbrella, I had to go shopping for an umbrella stand. After coming home and unloading the car, TC and I set up the market umbrella. TC likes the umbrella.
Before I left to go to Westminster, I put a pork roast in the crock pot. I love having dinner ready when I come home. It looks like we are going to have some storms later, but we need the rain. Thanks for reading, life is good...................
All of you dog lover's out there, you need to watch the movie Hachiko, with Richard Gere. Hachiko is a great movie about a dog's love and devotion and you will never forget it. This movie is based on a true story.

2 comments:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Sounds like you had a great day and found a good bargin to boot.

We will check out that movie as we are kinda dog lovers with three dogs and a bird.

Have a good week and stay cool...

Happytrails said...

What a good deal on the umbrella and it looks really nice on your patio. I love the deck and the pretty flowers!!

We will check out the movie... we are definitely dog lovers with two Shih Tzus and a Golden Retriever. Hope its not a tear jerker??

Take care!!
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com