Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Inspectors Are Here!



The KOA inspectors are here. They come in a fifth wheeler with the KOA logo in bright yellow all over on it, you can't miss it. Everyone is running around making sure everything is up to par. So far things are going OK. We have this place spanking clean and everything in order.

Yesterday I went to Westminster to visit with my mom and my grandmother. Mammaw (my grandmother) seems to be doing fine. For a 96 year old, she is doing great! We had a great time as usual. Ryan, mom and I met my sister, Robin for lunch at the mall and did some shopping. Having lunch at the mall is great, everyone can get what they want at the food court. I bought some capri pants and they are really comfortable. Robin and Ryan had fun trying on some funky sunglasses. We always have so much fun when we are together. It's great to be home.
It's back to work today and it looks like a busy weekend for Father's Day.

No comments: