Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beautiful Place, Great Weather!




Working here at the Hagerstown KOA is going great! We love our campsite. This past weekend we had a movie in the theater in the woods on Friday night. Saturday we had crafts, some pinata fun a taco bar in the diner and a wagon ride for the kids in the evening. Everyone had a great time! TC and I loved having tacos for dinner on Saturday.

Having this wonderful restaurant on the campground may just do me in, everything is so tasty! We also serve handed dipped ice cream and that means we make sundae's, milk shakes, floats and banana splits. Look out thighs, we are in big trouble! I'm going to need to work out and do lots of walking.
I'm loving this summer weather. The past few days have been sunny and hot, just the way I like it.


Webfetti.com

1 comment:

squawmama said...

Hi Gail... It does look like a beautiful place to be and FUN too... You know I have the "I am on vacation all the time" syndrome so I eat way too much too... Unfortunately I am already too many pounds over... ;-D
Have fun & travel safe
Donna