Friday, April 30, 2010

Working At The Hagerstown KOA!

We started to work here at the Hagertown KOA this afternoon. Everyone here is so nice and we love this campground. We have a wonderful large 50 amp site with a deck. They have beautiful flower gardens and a vegetable garden. They are growing, corn, tomatoes, squash, lettuce, spinach and much more. Looks like we will have all of the fresh salad we want. YUM!


We have a mini golf course, a heated pool, game room, playground, horseshoes, kayak and canoe rentals, and a 50's diner style restaurant. After work we had a "Hunts Brothers Pizza", from the restaurant, it was so good. With our discount it was very, very good.

I love being in Maryland, yesterday I went to Westminster to visit with my mom and my 96 year old grandmother. We met my sister for lunch. This is great!

No pictures today, I will get out with the camera soon. Thanks for reading, talk to you in a few.

No comments: