Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Mexico Story!






As I told you in the last post, we spent the holidays in Mexico in our Safari motor home back in 2004. We stayed in La Tambora, in the driveway of a home that was for sale. When we went into Mexico we went though Laredo TX, big mistake, those roads were just awful. You don't want to drive a motor home pulling a tow car on those roads. Yikes! We did get to see a lot of the country travelling to the west coast. La Tambora is on the Pacific coast two hours south of Mazatlan. The neighborhood of La Tambora has about 15 homes belonging to Americans and Canadians.

We had a nice vacation, travelling in a different country in a motor home is very exciting. We got settled in back home in Chestertown, went back to work and got back into our routine.

One day after I came home from work, TC said "lets buy that house in Mexico", and I thought what the heck am I getting into?

To be continued..........

We are off today and tomorrow and plan on going to the Dixie Stampede Friday evening. I will be taking my camera, hoping to get some pictures to share with you.

The pictures above: La Tambora Beach, sunset in Texas.

Webfetti.com

1 comment:

squawmama said...

Oh I can't wait to hear the rest of the story!!! Have fun at the Dixie Stampede... Travel Safe...
Donna