Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm So Happy!



I'm happy that yesterday was nice warm sunny day and I'm happy about daylight savings time, this Sunday. I'm not much of a morning person, but I feel energized when the sun is out longer in the evening.

It did rain a little yesterday, but not as bad as we thought it would. The sun was out off and on. When the sun was out, it was just gorgeous.

I went to Maryville to see the dermatologist, to get this thingy looked at that was on my leg. As it turned out, the little thingy was only a wart. Anyway, they just cut the dumb wart off and sent it off to the lab to be looked at. When I came home, we cooked out on the grill and drank some delicious red wine and had a perfect evening. It was warm enough to sit outside, YAY!

I'm hoping I can talk TC into going to the Dixie Stampede tonight, if not we will go next week. Anyway, life is good ..............

The picture above: this picture was taken from our back door at our house in Mexico. You can tell this picture was taken during the rainy season, everything is so green. Sunny days are coming and I will be taking pictures like this again. Looking at this picture makes me smile, there will always be sunny days.....

No comments: