Thursday, March 11, 2010

There's No Place Like Home!


With all of this dreary weather, I had much time to think. I know, you all are thinking "Oh My God, Gail's thinking again"! I'm thinking that it would be so nice to have a "workamping" job closer to home. Home would be Maryland. Back in my younger days, I never thought about home or where home was. I was a happy go lucky girl that was always ready for an adventure. I've had my share of adventures, that's for sure. I still love to travel and meet people, I just want to slow down a bit and spend more time with family. Living full time in a motor home is a great way to see the country, it's also a great way to do much thinking and find yourself. After living in Mexico and travelling all over this great country of ours, I still want to go home.........

1 comment:

squawmama said...

Hey Gail I guess there comes a time for all of us full timers when we just need roots again... Nothing wrong with that! HAve a good day my new friend.
Donna