Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Hillbilly Hillton!








Having four days off in a row is great. We did not do much on our days off because of the horrible weather. I went shopping and got caught up on cleaning and laundry. We watched some good movies that we rented and watched some of the winter Olympics on TV.
I made a special Valentines dinner on Sunday. TC loves pasta so I made him some fettuccine alfredo with shrimp. We had some yummy red wine, a garden salad and some homemade french bread. For dessert I made his favorite, yellow cake with fudge icing. TC was very happy with the dinner. Happy Valentines day to him! My Valentines gift from him was a "Happy Valentines Day honey".


Jodie and I went to walk on a trail that runs along RT 321 in downtown Townsend. It is a nice paved trail and it's far enough from the highway to feel safe from traffic. The trail goes on forever, we only walked for about a mile and a half. It was snowing when we took our walk, but we had a nice time.
It's back to work today. I'm looking forward to work. I need to get out of the motor home. It will be good to look at different surroundings and talk to someone besides TC or Jodie.

The pictures above: cabin rentals called the "Hillbilly Hillton" in downtown Townsend.

No comments: