Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!




















That's Buddy, Jodie's cousin. My mom always gets Buddy to pose in costume for all of the holidays. I can only get Jodie to do Christmas, she thinks once a year is enough. Buddy just loves my mom and would do anything for her.

Our days off have been uneventful. The weather is just plain crap. It has been snowing, raining, sleeting, cold and cloudy everyday. We only have 2 inches of snow on the ground and the trees are covered. It is slick out there is a bit of ice under the snow. It was 16 degrees this morning Brr! It is always snowing here, but never much on the ground. Jodie and I will find something fun to do today. There is a trail we might try.

Mom sent me pictures of her orchid. I thought it would be a pretty picture for my Valentines day post!

Happy Valentines day to everyone!

No comments: