Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trying To Stay Warm!














Working here at the Tremont Outdoor Resort is going well. I'm not working that many hours, but that will change real soon. The office hours at the moment are 10 till noon and 3 till 5:oo pm. I'm working 4 hours with a 3 hour lunch break! TC is going in at 10 and working straight
through until he is done, usually around 4.

We have been using our holding tank for water, our outside hose has been frozen for days. We need to get that hose thawed, our holding tank is almost empty. I hope this cold weather will end soon, it is unbearable. It was snowing when we got up this morning. It snowed all day yesterday.

We are off Friday and Saturday, this week. I'm going to go to the Verizon store. Our "workamping" neighbours have Verizon and they can make and receive calls. I'm thinking it might be my phone. I'm praying we can get this phone problem fixed real soon.

No comments: