Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting Use To Townsend TN!



Townsend TN is a small town with one traffic light. I'm thinking I might like this little town when it warms up. The people here are nice and Townsend is close to many nice attractions. We do have a gas station, a grocery store, restaurants and some small shops in town.

The Tremont Outdoor Resort is just next door to Cades Cove. Cades Cove is the most visited part of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I guess when we get some nicer weather I will have to go and take a look at Cades Cove. Meanwhile we are staying inside most of the time trying to stay warm. I think this "deep freeze" is going to last until sometime next week. Seeing temperatures in the 30's is starting to sound good.

If you want to look at the campground go to : http://www.tremontcamp.com/

No comments: