Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Wonder Land!
















It is always snowing here. It snows all day and all night long. There is never much accumulation, but it is always coming down. There is a lot of snow on the ground in the mountains. Here in the foothills, we have about an inch and a half, up on the mountains they have over a foot. I'm glad I'm here and not there.

We are off on Friday and Saturday this week and Sunday and Monday for next week, that gives us four days off in a row. I will be going to the Verizon store and try to get a phone that works. My friend Helen from Mexico told me about a phone system called Magic Jack, it works off your computer and it's only 20 dollars a year for unlimited calling. I ordered the Magic Jack from the Internet, it should be here in a few days. I'm hoping we will have a working phone by the time we go back to work on Tuesday.

I'm getting tired of winter, snow and freezing temperatures. The weatherman is calling for highs in the upper 30's this Monday. The upper 30's will seem like a heat wave!

The pictures above: The campground in black and white. I love black and white photography, especially snow pictures!
Happy Birthday Diane!

No comments: