Thursday, December 31, 2009

Townsend Tennessee!

We are here in Townsend Tennessee. We did get an early start today and everything was fine. We had some snow on the ground when we woke up, about 3 inches. The drive was fairly easy except when we got on the mountain road to get here. WOW that mountain road is scary in a motor home. Driving though Pigeon Forge was a trip, so much traffic. It looked like a little Las Vegas, so many flashing lights and fancy bill boards.

We are at the the Tremont Outdoor Resort. I haven't had much time to walk around yet, but it sure seems nice. The Internet and cable TV work great! My Verizon cell phone service does not work that well here. I need to fix that real soon. They have a lot of cabins here, nice cabins with kitchens, bathrooms and fireplaces. People come here to camp and go to Dolly Wood. We start work on Sunday.

No pictures today, I will be walking and taking pictures tomorrow. I can't wait to explore this new place.

No comments: