Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nasty Cold Weather!



It was my idea to spend the month of December in Maryland. I wanted to be with my family for the holidays. Every time I complain about the weather, TC always reminds me that it was my idea to be here. It is so very cold here!!! We have seen a lot of snow, rain and sleet and we have only been here for a few weeks. I'm so happy to be in Maryland, it is cold, but I feel so warm being close to family. When you live full time in a motor home, Maryland is not the place to be in December.

Today, TC is going to the doctor's for a check-up. I'm sitting here in our home, typing this post and praying that the Internet will work so I can send it (the Internet is not that great here). Rambling Pines Campground is a beautiful place, it is a great place to walk Jodie. I'm only about 20 minutes away from my mom's house. Anyway, life is good, and I'm happy.

The picture above is me and my mom in New York at the Empire State Building.

No comments: