Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Visit With Robbie!




Yesterday I drove to Pasadena to spend time with Robbie on his day off. Melissa was out of town. I had a very nice visit. We went out to Cheeseburger in Paradise for lunch and did a little shopping. Robbie and Melissa have the most beautiful Christmas tree. It is a fresh tree that Robbie cut down, they have it decorated so nice. Dumb me, I forgot my camera. I will go for a visit again and I will remember my camera so I can get a picture of that gorgeous tree. Before I left to go to Pasadena, I put together a pot roast in the crock pot. It's so nice to come home and smell dinner cooking and have it ready. The drive to Robbie's house is only about 40 minutes. I had a great day, it is always a pleasure spending time with Robbie.
Next week it's off to Hampstead to visit with Michelle and take some pictures of her riding.


The picture above is my favorite picture of Robbie. What a cutie!!!!!

No comments: