Friday, December 11, 2009

Auntie Em, Auntie Em!







Yesterday was a cold miserable, windy day, it made me think of the Wizard of Oz. The wind was just terrible, the leaves were blowing everywhere. There is not much snow left on the ground, but if if it was snowing right now this would be a blizzard.

TC went to the doctors yesterday, after an MRI and a CT scan he has to go back because he has an abdominal aneurysm. Surgery is probable. I'm glad to be in Maryland, with family and praying that things will work out.

I'm now learning the power of prayers. I pray everyday. I pray my prayers outloud, even if it is in a whisper, I pray for my family and my friends. I'm now praying for TC and I pray that he will be OK.
The pictures above: The sunset on a very cold December night.

No comments: