Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nice Weather!

Yesterday and Sunday the weather was just beautiful. Yesterday I did some cleaning, laundry and shopping in the morning. Jodie and I went on a long walk in the afternoon. It was a great day for walking. There are not many campers here in the campground, it's like having the place to ourselves. We are still getting the "snow birds" coming in for a night on their way south. Most of the snow birds are from Canada. The travelers are going to Florida or Mexico for the winter. I actually met someone that that is going to Villas Onac, Mexico. They are going to Villas Onac for a few weeks and then travelling south to Puerto Vallarta for the rest of the winter.

I don't know what I will get into today, it's a little cooler out and there is a small chance of rain. We are working hard everyday trying to get things in order so we can leave first thing in the morning on December 1st.

No comments: