Sunday, November 15, 2009

Counting The Days!



















I'm counting the days until I'm in Maryland (we will be there December 1st). We are looking forward to spending some time with family. It will be so nice to relax with them. This will be a great Christmas!


We have been busy cleaning and doing inventory in the camp store. Most of the leaves are gone and the trees look naked and cold. We do have a ton of leaves on the ground, TC is always busy picking them up. I have so much time on my hands, I've been going crazy baking pumpkin cranberry bread (it tastes and smells so good). I'm trying to lose a few pounds, so when I bake this bread I make two small loaves instead of one large one. I keep one of the loaves for TC and give the other one away. Great way to make friends!
Today is going to be a warm beautiful sunny day! Temperature in the low 70's.
The pictures above are just some random pictures of the campground. The trees losing all of their leaves and some plants going to seed.

No comments: