Monday, January 19, 2015

The Past Six Months!

The past six months have been truly amazing to me. Back in August my son married his girlfriend of many years. I was calling her my daughter in-law years before they got married.
 
They had a beautiful wedding in Vermont at an awesome resort called Jay Peak. The original plan was to get married on top of the mountain. To get to the top of the mountain you had to take the tram, I not sure of the capacity of the tram,  but there sure were a lot of people on it.
 Unfortunately mother nature had other plans and it rained. They ended up getting married in a fabulous barn and it was perfect!
 
My mom and I flew from Washington DC to Burlington International Airport. We rented a car at the airport and drove an hour and a half to the resort. Vermont is a magnificent state. We had a lovey time at the resort and I would love to go back one day for a vacation.  








 
Their dog, Reed was part of the ceremony wearing a scarf saying I do too.
 
 
 
Wow, in under 6 months I've gained a wonderful daughter in-law and a beautiful grandson. I can't imagine what the next 6 months will bring, life is good...........

 
Thanks for reading, life is good.........
 

No comments: