Friday, November 16, 2012

The Craziness Has Begun!

The holiday shopping has started.  The mall is crazy, shoppers are getting really testy and those salvation army bell ringers are everywhere!

We are still living in our motor home. I've been working so many hours, I have not had the time to do anything else. The apartment has boxes everywhere and our motor home has boxes everywhere. Not one thing is in the right place. I have a slight problem with OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) and living like this sure is taking a toll on me.

TC has been a great help, taking carloads over the the apartment and shopping for furniture. He is having great fun finding all of the thrift stores and yard sales. We went to the store today to see everything that he bought and I love it all. Thank goodness we have similar tastes.   

I'm praying the week after Thanksgiving I'll have a few days off to get settled in. That is if I survive "Black Friday"!  I'm working 10 to 12 hours on that dreaded day.

Tis the season to be crazy...Fa la la la la, la la la .........

Thanks for reading, life is good............


1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Hang in there, this season does not last forever:)