Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Patience Is A Virtue!

Moving into our new apartment is going so slow.  I’m working a ton of hours, and we still have to find some furniture.  TC did go out and buy a bed, now we need a table and chairs, dressers and a couch. One of my friends at work is giving us a nice recliner chair for our living room. I’m getting really excited and impatient.  I was hoping to be all settled before Thanksgiving, but it looks like it will take a bit longer. It’s getting harder and harder to keep up with the cleaning and laundry here at the motor home and trying to take a carload to the new place on a day to day basis.

After Thanksgiving, it will be almost impossible  for me to have any time at all to move or organize things (I’m a big time organizer).  I will be working a 12 hour day on “Black Friday”  and working like crazy every day after that until Christmas. Like I said, I’m not a very patient person.
imgail
not enough hours in the day
Maybe one day I’ll wake up in my new apartment and will realize that the moving fairy has been there and everything is beautiful, clean and in place………
Thanks for reading, life is good....

No comments: