Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Very Happy Few Days Off!

Yes, you heard that right, I had a few days off from both jobs!  My family camped behind us in one of our camping lodges. We all had a great time.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Me with seaweed on my head
144
Ryan with seaweed on his head
We went out in the canoe and had fun putting seaweed on our heads and trying to stay cool. The weather has been reaching 100 degrees everyday. OUCH!
GEDC0295
Mom and me
002
Gerry
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Robin
057
Ryan and Jake
We enjoyed going to the pool, cooking out, sitting by the campfire, and relaxing.  On the 4th we went to see the fireworks.
We did our share of shopping, eating, laughing and enjoying each other to the max!
I love this campground and I love having my family here.  Most of all, I love having a few days off to enjoy both, my family and this little bit of paradise that we have here.
Isn't life great?
Smiley Fireworks
Thanks for reading, life is good.............

3 comments:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Glad you had some time off and had fun with your family.

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Glad you had some time off and had fun with your family.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Looks like a real fun time:) Not too sure about the seaweed thing!