Sunday, April 15, 2012

What A Wonderful Life In The Trailer Hood!

I love my life, I meet many interesting people.   Working and living in a campground is a great way to meet people. 

I have two jobs, one here at the campground and one in the mall.  I work and live with the public 24-7.   I’m so  blessed to meet all of these amazing people.

I work with a Jewish lady in the mall and she is 87 years old.  She loves to work, her son drops her off and picks her up every day that she works.  When the company has to cut her hours, she is very upset, this woman loves to get out of the house and go to work. Is that amazing or what? 

We have a camper camping with us that is going to have a sex change operation.  She always felt out of place and wants to become a man.  I was able to spend some time with her (him) today and I really enjoyed my time with him.  After much talking and spending some time together, I sort of  kinda understand.



  All that I know is that I met this person before and she (he) is so much happier now.   I’m not one to judge, I think everyone deserves a chance to happiness no matter what, not to the mention the fact that Gabe is a wonderful person, man or woman!


Gabe, thanks for letting me share your story and pictures, I really enjoy knowing you and being your friend.

Isn't life wonderful?

Thanks for reading, life is good...........

No comments: