Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Forward!

I love daylight savings time.  It was wonderful to come home from work and see that TC had our deck all set up.  We sat outside and enjoyed a glass of wine. 

Today was a great day, the sun was out and it was warm enough to sit outside without a coat or jacket and it was light out until about 7:30pm!  LOVE IT!  LOVE IT!  LOVE IT!

I did have to work today at the mall and I had a very busy day.  Busy days make the day go by so fast.

Before going to work, I put some ingredients in the crock pot so we would have some yummy chicken tortellini soup.  Chicken tortellini soup and some homemade bread made a great dinner.

I’ve been so busy, working at the mall and helping getting the campground ready for opening day.

When I come home from work after a busy day, I'm thinking, (A) do I blog, (B)  do I look at  Facebook or (C) do I go out and enjoy the rest of the day. I always choose, (C)!

By the way, did I mention that I love daylight savings time?

Watch out Spring, we are sooo ready for you…….

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Thanks for reading, life is good...............


2 comments:

Bob said...

Your enthusiasm for Daylight Savings Time is quite palpable.
I can't say that it gets me quite so worked up.
We don't change over for another couple weeks here in Europe, so it's just one more thing to keep straight. Have to remember that it's now only five hours difference between here and home, then it will be six again soon enough.
Have fun!

Janice said...

I'm with you on Daylight Savings Time! I love it too. I love having longer days to enjoy the outdoors. And it means the nice warmer weather is soon to be here for quite a while. What a mild winter we have enjoyed in Ohio but I still am glad to have Daylight Savings Time like you!