Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

It has been a very busy week.  I’ve working at the mall and here at the campground to get ready for our opening day on Friday the 23rd!

The weather has been wonderful.  We did get our summer clothes out and put the winter stuff away.  We figure if its get cold it will only last a day or two. 

Today is Saint Patrick’s Day and I have to work at the mall, so we will have our corned beef, cabbage and potato dinner on Sunday.
buddy o buddy 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saint Patrick’s Day. 

Saint Patrick’s Day is a very special day for me.
I worked at the Chestertown Pharmacy for quite a few years.  The owner of the pharmacy was born on March the 17th.  We always celebrated his birthday and had a wonderful time on Saint Patrick’s Day. 

Doc and Mr. Charlie, I will never forget you…….

St_Patricks_Day
Thanks for reading, life is good.........


1 comment:

squawmama said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you too!!!
Donna