Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today’s Forecast Calls For A Dreary, Rainy Day!

………With a great chance of a good nap. 

I have off today and it’s raining cats and dogs!
It looks like a great day to read, cook and nap. I finished reading the book “The Help” by Kathryn Stockett. It was a wonderful read and I highly recommend it. 
We will be renting the movie, I think TC would enjoy watching it. 

I’m getting ready to read “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. This is the first of a trilogy of novels by the late Swedish writer Stieg Larsson.  It always takes me a while to get into a new book after reading one that was as good as The Help. Today looks like a good day to get started.

If anyone out there has any great books or movies to recommend, please let me know.  I’m not working as many hours as I did during the holidays and I have some time to read and watch good movies.

Now that football is over we have started to watch American Idol. We always enjoy watching the auditions.  Some of the singers are so talented and some of them can’t carry a tune in a bucket  (I can’t carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it).

In 56 days the Hagerstown KOA will open for the 2012 season.  I'm so excited. I love living and working here. This place is heaven on earth.

canoe1
Thanks for reading life is good...........



No comments: