Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Clears Away The Rust Of The Whole Week…

……I love Sundays even when I have to work.

I worked at the mall today and had  a great day working with my co-workers.
The mall wasn’t as busy as most Sundays.
It was a sunny day but a cold one. The wind is still blowing hard and drying up all of the mud from the hard rains and snow.

Before going to work we put a pork tenderloin roast marinated with garlic and rosemary into the crock pot.  This pork tenderloin was marinated for a day.

We have one of those crock pots with the built in meat thermometer  (The Hamilton Beach Set n' Forget)  I love this crock pot. I just set the crockpot the the right temperature and it cooks the meat until it reaches that temperature and switches to the warm setting. Of course I bought this crockpot at JC Penney’s.

After coming home from work I made some mashed potatoes with sour cream and chives and some Bavarian Style Sauerkraut with Caraway Seeds.
pork
003
We enjoyed this wonderful Sunday dinner. 
After dinner we watched the Screen Actors Guild Awards. I love watching all of the awards shows. 
The movie “The Help” won for best movie.  I read the book and loved it. I’m having trouble getting into my next book. Sometimes you need a few days to go from one book to another.
Snapshot_20120127_15
Thanks for reading, life is good...........

1 comment:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

That is a fine looking dinner bet it was good.