Thursday, December 8, 2011

Que Sera, Sera……

………..Whatever Will Be, Will Be.

What will this winter bring us?

Yesterday I drove to work in the pouring down rain (it was raining cats and dogs)!  with temperatures in the low 60’s.  Last night after work I drove home in the rain and snow mixed with temperatures in the mid 30’s. I’m not sure but I think this has been one of the wettest years on record.

Does that mean it will be one of the snowiest winters on record?
snowgail
I think I'm ready for this nasty old man Winter!
Some of our customers  starting coming in and saying “whew, the roads sure are getting slick out there”.  I hate when they say that.  I worried the rest of the night how bad the roads would be for my drive home in the cold and dark!  And I also wonder what the hell they are doing out shopping if the roads are so bad. 

People always amaze me.

The roads weren’t bad at all.  We did have some snow mixed in the rain, but there was no snow on the roads.  I made it home safe and sound.

It looks like it’s going to be a long winter…….

Thanks for reading, life is good.............

1 comment:

Sue and Doug said...

drive safely when you head back and forth to work!..and hope the shoppers are filled with Christmas spirit!!