Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nothing Says Holidays….

……like working in a mall.

Now that it’s only two weeks until Christmas, the shoppers are getting a little bit fiesty. 


Most of our customers are so nice and patient, but we always have the few that think that they are the only one shopping.  I don’t want to rant and rave about the bad shoppers that are about to go postal on us, but sometimes they scare me. 


We had some customers the other day that wanted us to fix their watch. Of course they had to wait for a few minutes and they were very unhappy about that.

HELLO, IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME ON A FRIDAY IN A MALL!
012
I don't understand why we can't all get along......
They were so nasty and mean. I almost feel sorry for people like that. How can anyone be that miserable? 


They had to let the whole store know how unhappy they were about waiting for the service that they wanted. 


Thankfully,  our customers didn’t let them affect their holiday spirit.
004
Please don't wake me up and tell me your problems .......
Working in the mall today was a good day.  All of my customers were so nice and pleasant.
Thanks for reading, life is good..........
   

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Maybe the store should issue the staff happy spray and if that does not work-pepper spray:)