Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh By Gosh By Golly!

YEEHAW, Christmas is only 3 days away.

The last minute shoppers are rushing around trying to complete their shopping list. 

My days working at the mall have been going by so fast.  The other day I went to work, looked at my watch and it was almost time to clock out. Whew, time is flying.
gailelf
Is it over yet?
In only 90 days the campground will be open for the 2112 season.  So far the winter  has been very mild. I know it’s just the beginning but I still have high hopes of a calm and peaceful winter. 
I will spend the next 90 days thinking of ways to make this KOA campground the place everyone wants to camp. TC and I love it here.
Thanks for reading, life is good..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to thank you fully for the articles on your web-site. I know you'd put a lot of time and energy into all of them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I could do the same for someone else sometime.
[url=http://acnetreatments250.blinkweb.com/]Home remedies for acne[/url]