Friday, November 4, 2011

“It's Curtains For Me!”

I've been moved from the drapery department to the fine jewelry department for the holidays. WOW, going from draperies to diamonds.

I think that working in the jewelry department for the holidays will be beneficial to me. I seems to me that more shoppers will shop for jewelry than window treatments for Christmas. I guess time will tell.

Both jobs are commission jobs.


004
Oh  wow, diamonds. I think I would look good in a diamond studded collar.


 
The store and the mall are all decorated for Christmas, this is going to be a very long holiday season.
 




Fa la la la la, la la la la........



023


That cat is crazier than a stoned, unicycle-riding unicorn!
There is no way she is getting a diamond studded collar!




Webfetti.com

Thanks for reading, life is good................






3 comments:

~~Sue and Doug~~ said...

are you sure,Jodi..she does like the kitty better than you!!..just kidding of course..we all know that dogs rule!!

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

It must be a good move, after all diamonds are a girl's best friend:)

Happytrails said...

Remember....a diamond is a girls best friend.
Good luck in your new department!!