Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to wish a very happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. I drove to my mom’s house yesterday afternoon after work. I spent a lovely evening with my mom, my sister (Robin) and Gerry, her finance.

Today we all pitched in and made a yummy feast all of our family to eat. And eat we did, I feel like the stuffed bird right now.

I’m so very thankful for my mom, my children, my sister, my brother, Jeff  and my sister in-law, Diane and all of my family. I’m so very blessed!   

I’m off to go to bed (it is now 7:15 in the evening).

I have to wake up way before the crack of dawn, to go to work. Tomorrow is black Friday and we are all working 12 hour shifts.


I’m sure the day will go by fast. At least I hope it will.

Happy shopping everyone!

Thanks for reading, life is good........

 

4 comments:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Good luck Friday I think you will need it...

Happytrails said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Good luck on Black Friday!

Sue and Doug said...

happy thanksgiving Gail!!..don't work too hard tomorrow!!!

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Glad you had a great holiday, my Friday will not include any shopping:)