Tuesday, September 13, 2011

People Are Crazy!

Sometimes I don't understand how people can be so ridiculous. Some of the people that I come into contact with are just nuts!

I had a customer tonight that was just unhappy with everything.
She wanted to buy some drapes that she bought last weekend for the same price. They were on a door buster sale last weekend and she used a 15% coupon. She told me that if she could not buy these drapes for that same price she would bring the ones that she bought last weekend back. I had to ask a manager if I could sell them to her for the same price, the manger said it would be OK this time. She came in and I sold her the drapes for the same price. She also bought a blind.  I put a paid sticker on her blind and put her drapes in a bag. She asked me if I could put her blind in the bag and I said, I would be happy to, but the package the blind was in would tear the bag. She said OK and left. 

Low and behold the same lady came back. She wanted to buy more blinds. She was talking on her cell phone and looking at the blinds. My supervisor and I were talking just a few feet away and this lady came to us and said, if you have something to say about me tell me to my face.
 Whoa Nelly,  where did that come from? This was begining to feel like a 3 ring circus.

She told my  supervisor that I was a very rude person and she should get rid of me. She continued to tell my supervisor that I refused to put her blind in a bag.
This lady seems to be mad at the world. I guess I should feel sorry for her.......



Thank God, most of the people I come into contact with are wonderful people!

Thanks for reading, life is good.....
   

4 comments:

squawmama said...

You know there are some people in life who are just unhappy and there goal is to bring everyone with them.... I am one of those super positive people that just drives that type crazy!!! LOL
{{{HUGS}}}
Donna

Alan and Marilyn McMillan said...

It's amazing to me what some people will say & do! Some you just can't please no matter what you do!

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

WOW!! must be the full moon..

Sue and Doug said...

my goodness!!!..some people are just never happy!!