Monday, August 22, 2011

Back To School!



Today is the first day of school here in Washington County. After many weeks of parents and kids  shopping for back to school clothes and supplies at my store in the mall,  maybe some serious window treatment shoppers will come in and shop!


My third grade picture,
notice how short my bangs are....


Wow! where did the summer go? I can't believe it's almost September. We are still having the hot humid summer weather, but I can tell that fall is just around the corner. Here in Western Maryland, fall is my favorite season!


Thanks for reading, life is good................

6 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Cute picture! I am sure glad I do not have to go to school:)

Sue and Doug said...

very cute!..nice bangs..and yes, I agree I am also so glad I don't have to go to school..work is bad enough!

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Cute picture...you must have been well to do having a watch in the 1st grade :)

Happytrails said...

Fall has always been my favorite season as well.
Love that 1st grade picture....very cute!

Merikay said...

I think ur mothers wanted the hair cut to LAST for awhile. I still get mine cut a little shorter than some so they do.

squawmama said...

I wore my bangs that short too... not sure why our mothers cut them that short but I can tell you I never did cut my girls that way!
Donna