Sunday, March 13, 2011

Starting To Dry Up!

The creek is almost back to normal.  I was able to get out yesterday, and go to work.  The flood did not do any damage, we just have some mud to deal with. We were only flooded in for one night and one day. It could have been worst. In the summer time the creek is so low, you can walk to the other side and not have water above your knees.

I love daylight savings time, but it will take a few days to catch up to that missing hour. I do like that it is staying light out later. Little by little we are seeing signs of spring. 


Today the sun was out and we had some wind. We need that wind to help to dry things up. I hope we don't have any rain for a few days.

Lately I have  my eyes glued to the TV, watching the horror taking place in Japan. This is a terrible tragedy I can't seem to get out of my mind. I honesty can't imagine the suffering, pain and heartache these people are going through.  Each and everyday I count my blessings. Tomorrow is a gift, enjoy............ 



Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good.............


3 comments:

I.M. Vayne said...

Were that a trillium? Nilda loved them in the spring up on the gulch.

I.M.
Me and Nilda's blog

Donna K said...

Glad you are drying out there. We sure had stormy weather here today.

Terrible tragedy in Japan. They are in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot watch too much on TV though.

MargieAnne said...

Our TV is temporarily on the blink. I'm glad as the footage from Japan is horrendous. It is a nightmare and I feel so for everyone there.

Glad you are drying out. Spring flowers are lovely. Our gardens are full of the fading brightness of summer.

Blessings