Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Signs Of Spring!

Jodie and I are starting to see more and more signs of spring. It was a little dreary and cool today but Jodie and I went out walking and looking for signs of spring.

If we look very close, we can see some small buds on trees and some of the grass is turning green. SPRING IS COMING!


 I have a yucky cold with a stuffy head, sore throat and a low grade fever.  Last night at work I felt so very cold and I knew I had a fever, I'm always so hot working there.  I came home and took some aspirin and went to bed. I feel better today and tomorrow I will back to normal.

The next few day are going to be good ones. We have parties to attend and Saint Patrick's Day to celebrate.

Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good..................

4 comments:

Rick said...

Great attitude. Hope you continue to improve and are in tip top shape for St. Patrick's Day.

Donna K said...

Isn't is wonderful when you see those first "for sure" signs of spring? Hope you continue to feel better quickly.

Kevin Read said...

I love crocuses and daffodils in the spring. Hope you are feeling better.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

pidge said...

Woo Hoo, Spring!! Sorry to hear you have a cold.