Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Road Trip!

I had to get up at the early hour of 6:00 AM to drive to Columbia MD for a training class. The roads here at the campground were very icy, but the main roads were just fine.  I had to meet my co-worker Donna at the parking lot at the mall at 7:30 AM. It took us an hour and a half to drive to the the Columbia Mall. Wow what a huge mall. This mall has two stories and makes our mall look so small. We had to sit and listen to two men talk about fabrics, blinds, blah, blah and more blah. Four long hours of class, one of the men had gray hairs coming out of his nose YUCK!
I did a lot of daydreaming.
Yep that's me dreaming that I'm a beautiful sexy (what a great imagination) mermaid being happy on a nice warm beach in paradise!

I did learn a few things. I really enjoyed my co-worker and new friend Donna. She was a pleasure to spend time with. We had a nice lunch after the class at a Chinese restaurant in the mall. I love making new friends.

Isn't life wonderful! 
Webfetti.com
Thank you so much for reading

4 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Being on a warm beach is a good dream when you are in MD in January.

Sue and Doug said...

nothing like the 'good ole nose hairs'..eww..you can always tell the men that don't have a woman who cares about them to tell them to give it a bit of a trim!!

squawmama said...

NOSE HAIRS... YUCKY!!!
Always fun meeting friends... especially named Donna
{{{HUGS}}}
Donna ☺

Toyin O. said...

That is so funny, traning classes can be a bore:)