Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What The Kids Do While We Are At Work!

Jodie and Soupy are getting along fairly well. Jodie has her spot on the couch and Soupy has his spot. When we go to work we tell them goodbye and to be good. This is what I found when I came home from work yesterday.



The entire roll of toilet paper off of the toilet paper holder and on the floor. It seems like someone had a good time while we were at work. I wonder who could have done this?

Who? Me? how could you think that?


I didn't do it, I've been here trying to stay warm the whole time you were gone


Do you think my kids have friends over and have parties while we are gone? My human kids did that, is it possible that my pet kids are doing it also?
Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good............

8 comments:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

If thats the worst thing thats done you are lucky. If I was a betting man I would say Soupy looks like the guilty one.

cruzin2some said...

I think someone must have broke in and done that. There is NO way it could be either of those sweet kids!! LOL

Travel Safe

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Our Rigg's grabbed the end of the roll in the bath off our kitchen and ran the length of the house down the hall into our bedroom, We now know our house is one roll long. Have fun, be safe out there. Sam & Donna

Happytrails said...

They look pretty innocent to me!!! :-)

Travels with Emma said...

In her early days, Emma shredded an entire roll of paper towels in the rig while I was at work. Looked like a snow storm had happened inside the rig when I got home. Hard to say who is the guilty party! :)

Rick said...

I think the one hiding under the covers looks a little suspicious!

pidge said...

Those pictures are adorable. I would say it's the friends that did it. :)) Stay safe.

Margie and Roger said...

Not those two...they look pretty innocent to me. I laughed at the sight of them!