Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tropical Storm Sixteen!

We are getting ready for tropical storm Sixteen. We are going to get some heavy rain.  They are calling for several inches of rain.  We are worried that the creek will flood and closed all of our creek sites for tomorrow. The last time the creek flooded, we couldn't get out of the campground for a day. TC and I went shopping today and made sure we had everything we need for being "rained in". The necessary supplies include, wine, food, movies, dog and cat food.  We will think of it as a snow day. I hope it dries out by Friday, we have every site rented. Everyone is camping with us for the haunted house and all of the Halloween activities we have for the kids. 

When I got home tonight I saw Jodie and Soupy sleeping together on the couch, I couldn't believe my eyes. It looks like they will be good friends. We are off tomorrow and we will just stay inside and be cozy with the pets. I may stay in my pj's all day. I love it when I don't have to set that daggone alarm clock!


Okay, maybe I do like that stupid kitty, but just a little bit.
More crazy phone calls:

They are calling for rain, do you have any dry campsites?

The weatherman is calling for heavy rain, will it be raining next weekend?, I want to come then if it is not going to rain.
thanks for reading, life is good..........

2 comments:

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Great to see Jodie had made up to Soupy, Peace in the family, Aren't animals just great. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

Happytrails said...

Hope things don't flood for you guys! Stay safe!

Those phone calls are hilarious!!

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)