Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Lovey Daughter Michelle!

Yesterday was a busy day, we are booked this weekend and next weekend is going to be a zoo! It's good to be busy. The phones are always ringing off the hook and time goes by so fast.

Now that I'm close to home, I get the chance to visit my children. I'm so proud of my daughter, Michelle. She is just starting her new career working for the USDA Department of Agriculture. Michelle is a treat, she loves dogs, horses and cats. She has two dogs and she is a great dog Mommy. Michelle and Robbie (my son) are planing to come camping here in a couple weeks. I can't wait, we will have so much fun. I love my family and feel so blessed..............
Thanks for reading, life is good!
Your daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

1 comment:

Happytrails said...

What a beautiful young lady! I know you all are so proud of her. So glad your kids are coming to camp with you all in a few weeks. It is always a blessing to have your family close and enjoy time together. Enjoy!!

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com