Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Love a Rainy Night!





We had Monday and Tuesday off. On Monday, I got caught up on cleaning, laundry and went shopping. Tuesday it rained all day long. It was a nice gentle rain. We needed the rain, but it's not fun to have it rain on your day off. When I'm stuck inside, I love to cook. Tuesday I made a big pot of chicken tortilla soup, it's one of our favorites. I make mine cheesy, creamy and a little bit spicy. We stayed inside and watched some movies and listened to the rain, quite relaxing. The office rents movies, we don't have to pay for ours.

This weekend is the "camp with us free" weekend. The KOA's do this once every year. The campers pay for one night and get the second night free. We are booked and the weekend should be very busy. I hope mother nature will be nice and provide us with warm temps and sunny weather.

That's "Panda" in the picture above, she belongs to one of the workampers that takes care of all of the gardens here. Panda and Jodie are the same age, and they get along fine. Panda loves to go to work with her mommy. The other picture, our dinner of chicken tortilla soup with cheesy focaccia bread. Yummy!

It's back to work today..............



Life is good!
Webfetti.com

No comments: